Friday, November 18, 2011

the base of my heart



Looking out the window and the breeze in the tempo of the rain beneath the sometimes feel the coolness, namely there is a faint hazy figure in front of me shaking, I am incapable to bypass the weary eyes, as if like I was a messy heart, tin not detect a instruction of the stare. The thought of you feel: My sister and her premier real intersection ask me. Perhaps because of old, I thought what a cute young girl Yeah! Because maximum folk will not ask, usually they ambition ask: The youth girl asked for the first time I could not refuse to answer her. Conversation to know the young girl likes to be unattended, a nice few words, like the calm enjoyment of one's earth. But because the young girl's tiny lecture, many people do not go into the world young girl, so lonely young girl's world of nice. Because of your acquaintance,Sunburst UGG, my life has been altered into variant sky. Love is the prime of their life in the theme! It can inspire the direction we go; it determines the taste of our lives; it always affects our mood. Sister wanted to take that kind of woe, can not let go. Perhaps the deep adore, and adore come true. Young girl asked me: What can not be stopped,Moncler Sweaters Womens! Feel and muse of a poem Past of 500 times laugh merely in interchange for life pass. We should adore always the concern, adore us,UGG Rosabella Boots, yet too to adore our loved ones, even if no longer love. That daytime, the young girl said to me: Young girl growing up in love ashore the road predestined to wind and rain through innumerable, countless delights and sorrows, predestined to fill of numerous ups and downs, to find the real life of their own rainbow. Gradually my center with a peppery young girl's feelings that slowly misty down, I wish to savor a cup of lonely brandy, to feel that a lonely young girl's heart. To sister not longer sorrowful, I am compliant to hear to her preoccupied to acquaint, that day, she said. Although not well remove, yet I can feel how care mini sister, 2 years, they capable several skelter, every divide, like a life to death,UGGs Snowpeak Boots, making the young girl had extra bad words of quiet. Perhaps initially sister not ready! When a person attach to different person, we should set a deadline because themselves, metaphor is the year of it. A year later he was roaming,Belstaff Parka Womens, you are not sure if he loves you,Supra Vaider Womens, then you must let go. And you live for a year because he can not decide whether you, then you are not the human he was seeing for, you will always be his second alternative, even if attach you will not be cheerful. I hope this young girl can experience a emotion above the base of my heart, thoughts of mind that is compliant to journeyman wind, blown-day side, it will always belong to the night. Accompanied along a bright young girl every morn, the haze of the daytime no longer belong to her. Please also remember her, a male has been working for her fuel, refueling! Like sister,UGG Uptown UK, like I said: Yes, you will be cheerful ┅ ┅

No comments:

Post a Comment