Monday, October 22, 2012

I want you!




Weeks distant pull my arm, and walked to my jokes, so I did not quite understand her own have been laughed out of shape off phase, grabbed my sweater sleeves pulled. Let go, let go, Miss, you drag me hurt! Busy finishing the sleeves, obviously distressed more clothes, prompting weeks distant as long as I am not prepared to deliberately climbed over the back of the neck sweater label - Ports! You, when did you like my mother as generous? The distant mouth bow into O-, and explore to stare at me, my face immediately embarrassed red UGG Bailey I Do Boots. Imitation, right? And my mom, that is exactly the same. Weeks distant laughs as annular needle poking at my heart, the waves go around, get out. I'm not a generous girl has never been. I know weeks distant laughter has nothing to do with injury, but the subsidiary brought the sensitive, like the side effects of drugs, rely on the longer, poisoning deeper. On that occasion, my distant shopping. Across the street, Zhou Jingming BMW car heading this way to visit, Dad! My dad came to pick me up! The way to let him send you away. Too late position, I was weeks distant pull hand ran across the road, to York from fat earn scattered out. Zhou Jingming leaning against the BMW next, his eyes filled with the light unlike a man looks almost destiny. Long hair layers fall I stood Yanbohaomiao weeks distant side. Zhou Jingming later repeatedly brought my date Chu Chen graceful, crushing all of his home, the daughter weeks distant responsibility and guilt. Zhou Jingming extremely beloved only daughter, Zhou distant Zhou Jingming feelings is love, plus worship UGG Tassel Short Outlet, refused rag setbacks, her mother go to a point not more than tyrants. Weeks distant entanglement is no longer my sweater, I was relieved, Zhou Jingming the car on the roadside waiting with her weeks distant spoiled shamelessly insisted busy Zhou Jingming then, she said, Dad Come pick me up, then we and small fruit. Car to XX Road, under the first weeks distant, and send my good friends home, a quarter of an hour back, bring me to mention to Missouri! She patted Zhou Jingming face the to play Mei Mei's grimace, happy to go into the direction of home. I suddenly a little scared, all this is distant OK, will never let go. Even though, Zhou Jingming her father, I was her four Guizhongmiyou,. Hundreds of times before. Small fruit! Zhou Jingming hand covered over, covering my thin fingers. Sitting is dependent on me, and you do not mind. She is your baby daughter. I bowed my head. Zhou Jingming wait for me no matter how good, can not see the light of the feast, and weeks distant love aboveboard. Open look, like it or not? Zhou Jingming one hand on the steering wheel in one hand and handed me a beautiful jewelry box. To my heart light tease. Xu is a necklace, bracelet, earrings, hair accessories, anything is possible, but it will not ring. But open Verge, I still could not help and their own gambling, if it is, I never modesty half a second, long-awaited future with Zhou Jingming. Like it? Zhou Jingming the the ingratiation moment only make me tired. Like it. Inlaid amber brooch, I readily drilled into handbags. Zhou Jingming buy a double mention to misuri. Do not ask, the one for me. In my small apartment, Zhou Jingming pack the seeds on the table, a few scattered fashion magazines, water fern on to the balcony, wash milk glass sitting on the couch, to and fro affects line of sight to follow this man Akira tears in the eyes, and could not help but broken down. Zhou Jingming, to meet with the 25-year-old, I love the faith. Weeks distant the phone call came, 40 polyphonic ringtones Tintin Hasty, like dew water, to ignore, the same will be scrambling the night. Distant, Zhou Jingming finger touch my cheek UGG Coquette, pull up the scraps of hair from my forehead, bought on the way home. Turn off the phone, Zhou Jingming said to me the. Small fruit, things work completed you next week Contact the total forest. I know Zhou Jingming money and efforts, the results of my four years in college and then Zoran, it is difficult to stay in the city, the to do forest peace of assistant secretary more fantasy. Lin peace is the city's elite, Rongchang Group brands to create people. His office is a dream of many people. Thank you. Your efforts, your written test and interview scores are. He was leaving, carrying a mention to Missouri. Weeks! I use the body to enmesh Zhou Jingming footsteps. He turned back, sigh me tightly in his arms. An ominous to leave feeling heart attack on the past two years, Zhou Jingming give me the material and pet all, except for the marriage. He said, his palm equivalent of Pearl and distant. However, how can I be compared and bright and assertive distant? To see the forest, and I usually Lengle Leng, is that you? Zhou Jingming annual appreciation reception, I ran to the elevator soon closed long overdue, as do new hairstyle, the forest peace smiling to press the opening and closing of key forest peace. He still smiled and held out his hand. I have no time thinking, his hand is clenched in the palm. Time work, pick up a week the distant twitter telephone, I said that a report must be driven out, distant to give up and said, I'll go eat a big meal and Dad! Zhou Jingming, angrily biting words, pain to the heart. Fruit Chan! Finally, a report'll call back tomorrow! Just hang up the phone weeks distant, and pick up the forest peace. I was shocked, scramble packed downstairs. I send you back! Just out of the building, forestry peace in his Mercedes at me to say hello, talking has to get off, thoughtfulness Lakaichemen. Scene with the position of deja vu, a trace of grass spicy smell of cologne, open to diffuse between man and in front of this man. I closed my eyes and said nothing. End of the road, forest peace finally spoke, small fruit, let me take care of you! His hands covering over, covering my thin fingers - even the way they are. My tears, pharynx and pharynx, or out of twelve, playing in the back of the hand of the forest peace. Lin peace homeopathic me in his arms. I indulge in forest peace love. Later learned that he was unmarried, a good man and lay half of unmarried fallen in love with me and want to marry me. For the moment, I decided to marry. That work, the forest peace not go, I want to give him a surprise, tiptoe walk in the silent floor. Heard the sound of the forest peace is coming out from the suite - week total sum I will hit your account. For small fruit and I have such a good girl, you are willing to pull strings to honor our agreement, of course! Of course, I will be kind to her weekly total of the beloved thing, absolutely will not let her be the slightest grievance. Yes, I know you as a last resort, or how willing the small fruit this cards! Rest assured, I also loved she stumbled I ran out of forest peace, then rumbled in the body exploded. So this is! Few days ago I did not expect but his turnover chips and forest peace but by the opportunity to pry into the first sight of a woman not ring true Zhou Jingming business worries. Fruit Chan UGG Oliviya, the woman eventually no match for the interests of the component of Zhou Jingming this merchant heart! I was totally disheartened. I pick up the telephone peace forest, and said quietly, I would like to marry you, wedding scheduled for next week, did not make you wait too long, right UGG Classic Argyle Knit Boots? Forest peace commitments let me??%??% 8? City's most gorgeous and touching bride, happily explore me happy telephone call frequency response from me a little startling absence of long numbers - Right on cue. Hear the sound of the Zhou Jingming, he complained that the phone has been busy, the share of casual, like we never had any separate. Small fruit, I want you! I want to see you. He's affectionate, still makes me sad. Weeks, so long do not look at me, and it really as good as I want you so think I am? The my words Jiaochen a frivolous, Zhou Jingming how can we resist? Business, there is some trouble, and so the sum of money credited into account turnover, fortunately, has been resolved. How I do not want you, you do not know! Zhou Jingming speech urgent so I can not confirm true or false. I would also like you, waiting for you, Oh! Fluttering of flag? 8% 7? Again and again, something more to say UGG Hat and Scarf Set Outlet. Zhou Jingming appointment and I half small? 8% 7? See later. This article? 8% D? Since past moving? 8% 5? Things I started to play the second phone, distant, I bought to mention? 8% D? Missouri and ? 8% D?? Not? 8% D?, Do not regret! My voice sweet as bonbons weeks distant same? 8% 7? Law resist. All fixed up. I buried her face in the palm: Sorry distant. Zhou Jingming teach savings the passion gushing in the body. I use tomorrow apocalyptic urgency and he culmination of lingering a chaotic scene. I know, weeks Electra complex looked distant, is tantamount to a razor. Wide open, and I accidentally bypassing. To see Zhou Jingming way chase tore down the stairs of weeks distant. Crying abuses, the arms of love and hate between their father and daughter, from this moment, completely nothing to do with me. Tomorrow, forest peace to come pick me up to go to the city's largest photo studio wedding photographs. I want to become the city's most beautiful bride. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment