Monday, October 22, 2012

this industry does not make money




This two-day major newspapers are published in my income doubled 30 times the news several years. My mother criticized me today that you which have gone up so much, not good at math, Had sided adhesive 1 million an episode, do the authors now you have 30 million an episode? Not inherited your father did not mind. I laughed and told her mother you criticized. I'm not good at math. But I did not dare to let the mother know, when I write The job is that I give away. If I say, she was about to be distressed fainted. I was heavily pregnant pregnancy also groaning plus night writing the script, my mom always thought I was watching the sake of money. From zero get on the basis of price UGG Chrystie Outlet, I turned, you can say that hundreds of thousands of times. If we go back to check, the screenwriter is Tenghua Tao and Cao shield. Course, people's eyes are sharp, bright to both of them shielding Ultimately, the subtitles sixty-six, I still get the Magnolia Award Best Screenplay nomination. Many people may think, I was a disadvantage. In fact, within my heart the very grateful Teng Huatao. If he is not for me to open the TV series door, I work maybe until today are hidden in purdah no knowledge. One from no on Film Institute, the School of Drama, I do not know what the outline diversity, not a shooting scene (in fact, still do not know), can become the forefront of the domestic screenwriter, China Tao gratitude forever . The mother told me, the disadvantage is a blessing. Bigger experience to come to the meaning of this sentence. Sometimes, you want to suffer, the loss is not to give you the opportunity. After fame, I should screenplay how much money an episode? Royalties for how much money? I told them the truth. Him back to me: so little? You sell? I said, but if it does not sell, I can there today so many do? He asked me today, you take the number? I told him a number, he nodded and said, you can also. So, the price of That works, until today about cover in his hands. Later below UGG Mini Bailey Button Outlet. I have done the work of his thoughts, he said, if you care about the money, and your work will be delayed a year or even a decade out of people's creative peak period of several years? You do not know how the market changed, perhaps suffering this court play today welcomed tomorrow abandoned by the audience. Take advantage of the opportunity, you've got to do it. His spirits for a long while, and answer me: I am not like you UGG Original Sundance. What if I sell this cheap next film I can not write it? I listen to a comfortable old age that he intends to rely on this movie. I later he gave BLOCK live, no longer associate with him. This article from the past a touching story of no confidence in the people, how do you expect others to have confidence in you it? Take a salary of two thousand dollars, there must be a thousand dollars to the range of children. This sentence is the topic of the article I saw. I love it. Is the meaning of the article, if you intend the money to do things that you forever gives the life of workers and the dark. The only thing you can to succeed because you have the ambition, you Zhi Buzai small. Work not for others, but for themselves. If you work as work, basically is life is 做一天和尚撞一天钟. If you work as a career to fight, you must get more than you expect. I was teaching in Singapore, 15 new coins of the first one and a half hours. Planing to go back and forth on the road two or three hours, there are car money and board, I basically teaching is a diagram fun. I still keep going, the Singapore that sun tan very hard, the entire traffic Singapore, tangible children clear the door, I've been to the map can not find a place, I was still standing on the subway asleep before. I'm a friend of his wife, then just returned from China to Singapore, my tutor put his hand to her. She do for some, do not want to do, too hard, not to make money. Another with my apprenticeship apprenticeship I said, the children in class when you want to sleep, she would accompany him lying on the table with sleep. I was shocked, she said, how could you! Parents pay you! She said: only 20, I Do sold himself to his parents? This article from the past touching story of two or three years after my one-hour lesson class fee has been more than 50 of the new currency, the students line up to two years after. Focused on a large class, the price is even higher. My total income and professor at the University of Singapore flush. Two happy woman long ago quit quit, too bitter, this industry does not make money. Ten years later, they are often in the media to see me UGG Nadaleen, and they still do at home happy wife. I am not saying that they are such a bad choice, they may be much happier life than I do not have to strive to have a stable life. But I still could not help but give our own medal. A review because I'm all the way, never in the creation of their own efforts, the new value of my life. If I is a listing of the shares in the past decade UGG Rosabella Outlet, I have all the way long red did not fall. Media may only pay attention to what I said 30 times, everyone is amazed at my good fortune. But no one paid attention to me 30 times behind the story. I am today UGG Greenfield Outlet, the greatest joy income, in fact, is not your concern. Money I spent today do not have much. Those who know me know that I'm still carrying a green bag filled stroll, I still Taobao shopping. One day, so I do not have a high income, for me, life will not be hard for me because my heart was very satisfied. My greatest joy is through efforts, every day, all I want. Do not always complain of social, others unfair to you or capitalist exploitation. If you are not from the mind of Thanksgiving, thanks to the capitalists to give you an exploitation your chance, you never get two thousand dollars, the achievements of your career basis of ten million. I of this article, is written for those who are ready to step out of the campus and into the community, not knowing What will happen to a friend of the college students. (Past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment