Sunday, March 6, 2011

blackboard with chalk wrote down a wooden

"Yi cold core,Mother do you want to be in the first day of classes will be late?" Old mama "huo" once opened cover upon me quilt roared.


"Oh?? Mom, what time?" I eat up immediately, it killed on the first day I don't want to be late!


"Seven ten points. You are prepared to walk? Or running? Or... hello, Iraq... cold... core...... I haven't finished my words?" Old mama stare has rushed to the bathroom wash the I said.


Niang ah, it's not that I don't listen to your words! Is I will be late and every time you nag up no two to three hours must say not to finish it.


"Mom, I walked ha." I diaozhao a toast will rush to run to the bus station.


"Shout... finally arrived car." Standing on the bus I was crowded crowd overflowed the very afflictive!


Blare...... How can so many people wow worthy of death.


"Ims high school arrived..." A ping almost stops eye closed I give awakened. To come.


"Let below, let down. I want to get off." I've worked very hard to get into the bus. Look at the car I scorched cansilently in thought, maybe this is my bad begin.


Teacher in charge has just step into the door, I whispered of say: "sorry, the teacher I come a little over." I embarrassedly looked at the teacher in charge.


"It's all right, enter seat." Head teacher, is very kind of say with me. Just step into the door before he saw there doesn't seem to a location. Yi is wrong, still have a seat.


I tremble the lofty walk over seat down. On the edge of the boys a face of cold looked out the window. I whisper looked at him and said, "I'm sorry oh, have no position. May I sit here?" Hear my words boy seems to have turned head reaction looked at me. Suddenly a familiar feeling.


"Oh." Unfailingly ah. Then continue to look out of the window. I stared at the za beautiful big looked out of the window. Besides, the sky blue a better view point. Still have what good-looking of? Strange boys.


"The classmates, starting today I was your teacher. My name is wood, later teach you Chinese." The teacher took on the word. "Below please our classmate from me to introduce it." The teacher smiles and looked at the whole class classmate.


Introduce yourself? Frontal... To me nothing difficult now. "Hello! My name is ChenLinYu." The pretty girl stood up to introduce myself first.


A, another, o god, come to me. "Please under a classmate self-introduction." Wood headteacher soft voice comes into my ears, to my ah.


"Er..... My name is Iraq cold core Sagittarius. I hope to become friends with everybody." I work hard to make my voice don't tremble. I walk down the block.


It's my turn to the edge of the boy who self-introduction. "WeiChi aurors days." Indeed speak very cold. Only four word.


"Forehead.... Looks like pride days students compare cool! Ha ha, under a classmate." The teacher embarrassing said.


"I call jasmine, like so pretty things, hate ugly thing." The girl called Molly's girl a face arrogant said. This class total some strange man.


"WeiChi aurors days, hello, after we just sit at the same table." I smile on a still looked out of the window of boy said.


"Oh." His head also don't turn is still a picture of a chilly appearance.


Lunch break.


"Know, this session of tall (3) class of beauty many"." Some boys in the hallway one build what did not build of say.


"I hear WeiChi family heir also in that class!" Another boy a face say of excitement. Virgin Mary... The little girl with those chatter like boys!


"I hear that class has three beautiful girls." you know?" Walk at most in front of that boy stopped turned to the latter two boys said.


"Boon, a call ChenLinYu, there's a call Iraq cold core, there is also a is called Molly!" Behind the two boy effort memories with three of the man's name.


"Yeah, I heard that all long very beautiful very cute?" At the edge of that boy color a fan fan of said.


"Forehead... excuse me, library how to walk." I rushed to the front three boys and asked. After all, Spring not familiar with this thing, don't know where is the library also is very normal.


"Go.... Go, turn left... in straight.... Go right." Stay of that boy stammer said.


"Oh, thank you." I immediately according to their said off down the road.


"See thglare, that is the Iraq three beauty." cold core Another boy tried the shook spaced out of boy said.


"She's.... Good lovely." Three people stupid watched had disappeared in the end of the corridor of me.


"Ah...". Suddenly I bumped into a bosom, forehead it's killing me. "I'm sorry..... I didn't mean it." I lowered my head firmly the smoothed forehead said. How is he?


"Nothing." WeiChi aurors days is wrinkly to knit the brows walk on.


"Why is always so cold, it seems that the next time I'd like to bring pouchof hot water, or by your cold froze to death." I toward his figure said softly.


Suddenly he turned saw my one eye, frighten me immediately shut a mouth. Then rush running to the library.


Right, right, it is this is.


The empty "is it, finally find the book. Know this book any special? Yes, that's the legend ims high school has a book called "empty" the book, of course, the inside of the chapters are empty, only predestiny man can see inside of the word. As time passes all forgotten this book of existence. It will be on the top shelf, cover is dirt.


"Finally found you, don't know if I can see you inside words?" I carefully embrace books to the classroom walk home. On the cover of the antique depicts a totem. Strange, but beautiful.


"Iraq... Iraq....... Cold... can I and your core students into... hand in.. A friend?" Boys some of panic looking at me.


"This....." I haven't answer was a cold voice broke. "Noisy." WeiChi aurors days cold swept all men. Of course me included. Niang yeah, you today whether forgot to give me a hot water bottle.


"I'm sorry, WeiChi classmates." I embarrassedly looked at him.


"Oh." Heaven and he except oh, is well. How every time oh!


Suddenly he saw that this was my arms in the air, "look some sharp looked openings ask.


"This book where come of."


"I... I find out a book from the library." Good terrorist man.


"Damn, bring them here." He robbed in my my best love blog bosom book.

No comments:

Post a Comment