Sunday, March 20, 2011

you drew pictures of empress MuFei

"Silly girl! I ordered under her forehead and give her a comfort smile, water the law of the jungle, survival skills, and it turns out that it with the interests of the temple!

What could be more than real cotton clothes environmental more have profit to the body? Natural, 100% pure continous, or manual textile oh, in the modern is never seek not to come out of good things! Of course, I can't say it, actually, I'm on a cloth like, much more than the one where most luxurious jin take expectations.

Without the clipping of cloth, is beautiful, because, it can the most perfectly to demonstrate you clothes imagination and requirements.

Picked up the scissors and cut off a rectangle material, in a diagonal place cut out a hang my rope, again behind the long belt to thrust, very simple a few times but wear rise effect is absolutely good. niang Anyway, in the "ghost Abraham to" place, it is absolutely not someone care. Let alone have visitors.

A dispensable, palace of human life, sometimes more than an ant is small.

In modern times, I like it very much grow fleet, many of the tape clothes, comfortable, natural and special. This ancient clothes once met my two wishes! Still worse thing... Want to the next, xing, commanded by the moon as son flower green rouge brought indescribably. Spread their cloaks on you, ask strokes, a long tendrils enwinds skirt, light open blue flower, ha ha, elegant and refined.

"Wow, not the same!" .

Hair gently arm-in-arm dew, but the ear free hangs down a few wisps... Clothes tape gently around the white in the neck and neck behind dozen beautiful knot, again on the waist of the left off several times with ribbon reap a waist type... Two girl looked at changed with me, could not hide his mouth issued exclaimed.

I satisfiedly beside them with I think graceful posture turned a circle. Clean out treasure now and my hand-painted unlined upper garment selling? If it is to live in palace much good, free! my best love blog Not now, only here secretly boast about.

"Young lady, we have never seen you wrote calligraphy and painting! I never think after you drew pictures of empress MuFei incredibly ratio is beautiful!"

MuFei? Estimate, what a GongFei, anyway I bestow favor on the earnest to give a demerit and shut never I what matter.

"I hear MuFei empress painting flowers, even the butterfly bees were points out true and false, will fly to her picture up

No comments:

Post a Comment