Wednesday, March 2, 2011

middle-aged he looks or so handsome

Early morning, warm-hearted son seldom got up early, get up casually combed the next, today she was out of the room, remind of only two days she will marry, but also with a stranger, think about all let her afflictive.


So in know there is such a doll close, she thought, whether or not to run away?


Bored in the garden, shopping for organizing son of spotting OuYangYin tree, hence walked past.


"Dad." The organizing son yelled.


The tree was meditating OuYangYin first one leng, then turned round to look to her, "how much sleep?"


"Hey hey, can't sleep." She just this habit, as long as awake would never sleep.


"Since that is the case, then accompany father speak." OuYangYin tree say that finish, again continue looking at the sky in a daze up.


The organizing son came near his side, watching this looked exactly like my dad's dad, he less dad a gentleness, much one minute cold, already on , manly, only occasionally warm-hearted son can always from his face see somewhat sad without helpless.


"Warm-hearted son, so many years, dad didn't recognize as father of the responsibility, you blame do not blame you, dad?" OuYangYin tree looked up at the sky to warm way.


"Start is had, but not anymore." The organizing son honest way.


"Oh?" OuYangYin tree of doubt and looked at her.


The organizing son ha ha smiled, "from the beginning, the master says that you will come to meet me, I at that time is really blame you, eight years, you a letter all have no, I didn't you forget about me after the daughter, but in any event, I don't experience some of the weird, because I know you do this is good to me, just for better protection of the good I just, if I guess well, American dad is don't want me to marry the cold sovereign right."


"Ha ha, it seems that you are indeed grow up, indeed, I don't think you married within the royal, that is a bottomless!" OuYangYin tree sighed.


"This is what you this eight years haven't write to me because it, because the ancient woman is usually at thirteen should marry, besides dad you or give me set the doll close." The organizing son way.


"It would fix this QinShi, all is reluctantly, though dad that lay together and the emperor of the world, but so people well, but the emperor still worried. After all, dad's power is so high, and hand tens of thousands of BingQuan, he also afraid I mutiny!" OuYangYin tree way.


Understanding of the organizing son nodded, "emperor that should be thought of, so I let you and he set the marriage, take me as chips, frankly speaking, namely using me to tie up dad!"


After hearing the organizing son of words, OuYangYin tree gave her a appreciated the eye, it seems to me, is the enlightenment to nurture your human years really good!"


"Ha ha, the master is really a wonderful person." She also really a little miss teacher?


"This marriage you can choose fails, originally received enlightenment live-action letter, still know you refuse to go home, oneself ran after, in fact I still reassuring to some, how do you suddenly came back again? Daddy don't want because I lose your life's happiness." At the moment OuYangYin tree to reveal a father to some, care about their expression sad way.


"If I really refused the marriage, the emperor would how executed our house? Hey, won't be resistance, and then ManMen copy temporary refers to!" Emperors, in order to eliminate heart bosom scourge, almost are used in this recruit.


"It looks really what all hiding from you, though not as severe ManMen copy temporarily, but relatively, also bad not how much." OuYangYin tree way.


"What will come, daddy don't worry about me, my daughter has grown up, so-called cross a bridge till you come to, always with milk a day." The organizing son to comfort him word.


"I hope so, but, if you really don't want to get married, had better now leave immediately, otherwise he won't stand a chance."


"No, I can't so unfilial, for your own happiness, not to andaunty unrighteousness." Ah, she now have the selection? If you don't marry, it will kill the general round, but she also only half a year's life, why not do something good matter!


Mom, did you, son sorry cannot personally say 1 with you she's wrong in the world, hope you have a good day, warm-hearted son will pray for you.


"Warm-hearted son will play chess?" Then OuYangYin tree way.


"Savvy." She certainly know a little, in the heaven valley, master when doing not have a thing, always took her to play chess, result every time lost to her, ha ha!


Ah, yes, no matter what happened, she felt worried.he liked, after all, half a year's life isn't very long ah, also a few months, if she didn't cherish well, how to face yourself, how to face mom, how to face yung yung.


Demon gone two days, and didn't know whether he could marry in when she returns, and zhang language cold, good hope in marriage when see him once, again is ok, that is afraid is far see his one eye, or don't know he is now temper, or not changed without a vice callous pride face?


Remember and he my best love blog met for the first time, ha ha, warm-hearted son face unknowingly smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment