Monday, February 28, 2011

original want to show you around

"Young lady, wake up! Now all round next all say you have gone, says raw children can't be big prince." In the early morning Ephraim son ran in, disturb my dream.


"Say what! I told him again didn't how, of course not be his!"


"Miss..." Ephraim son a pair of KuQiang, "you really? So what to do!"


Are stupid. I was speechless, this is that all day to around me and smart Ephraim son! "I need sleep, if the great prince came again call me."


"Young lady, big prince is at the door." Ephraim son careful said. Then when you tell I won't too late!


I seem to have habit of element face face SiTuMingZhe, I thought he would again later know! Unexpectedly YingEr still can't help. "So early for me, something?" To him I a person to feel very oddness, also didn't take a doctor to, difficult to did not believe?


"Still early, now RiShangSanGan, kui not in his house, and if in his palace let timothy know, it must be carried GongGui learning."


"So I just say I'm not fit to stay in the house!"


"Yesterday's SuanMeiShang think how?"


"Still line, although not equal to I - the phase mansion of drink, but not bad! How, suddenly asked about this."


"That have better appetite today,  poor appetite calculate."


"How could forget it! I is because of boring of very, will have no appetite. If you know not letter will not play.


"You still really boring very!" SiTuMingZhe a face of helpless.


Although SuanMeiShang nothing I imagine that lively, but also calculate to YingEr a small lesson, she must have been these days will not want to make a point things make SiTuMingZhe hate me, this woman is really stupid! Knowing he is that man, if want to let it from me SiTuMingZhe accept, kongfu than from the hands SiTuMingZhe much easier!


"Madam, host lets you to his room, say lam boss sent from give you brought a gift." Was thinking of YingEr she came.


O.k. this guy didn't forget me, he is now turning red, will heavy ritual thank me! "I will go."


Rarely came to SiTuMingZhe room! The first or last time comes when you travel! But the room what also have no! Just bed very dazzling stood a commemorative bead Chai, is I send YingEr the piece, can we do not so stupid! A root bead Chai could let me out of control if I don't call HuoYaJun. Unfortunately my natural pearls, next time not to give this mask also made stupid women.


"Madam, I forgot, host is waiting for you in his study. YingEr guarded the run.


"Oh! YingEr, if lets him see his room has women's thing, will let him mad, so the next time be careful." I put the root bead Chai in her hands.


"Madam, I..." How can I have the time to listen to your explanation, I also worry LinFeng bring my gift!


What gift! A guqin just! And I have no interest, good disappointed!


"You know this is a pour supernatural guqin, whole dynasty probably only so a piece, the musical instrument even the emperor want, LinFeng are not necessarily give up what one favours!" SiTuMingZhe must be seen my disappointment.


"The supernatural, it gave me guqin is not bad."


"He believes that only your friends to deserve this a harp, so hopefully lend you hand transfer others."


"What? That I did nothing? Help him famous is me!"


"That you want to what gift I send you." SiTuMingZhe today very happy! Incredibly want to send me a gift.


Think very in a short while, finally I want to any gifts, in the ancient, what dangerous thing could happen, so I have to learn fighting skill, the best learning weixiabao, that the fastest fighting skill, if meet danger flee for life important!


"Are you sure you want to LuYi teach you kung fu? Are there not WuShi phase mansion from teach you sisters trainer.the?" Oh! Is? Where I know!


"I have trainer.the?" I turned asked Ephraim son, six years has followed me not to know!


"Miss infirm, actually I only know WuShi teach two trainer.the just, I miss under-excitation mansion when miss just end." big


"Are you sure you now body can trainer.the?"


"I just want to learn a run special fast fighting skill will do. Didn't ask to learn what special advanced fighting skill."


"Then I'll teach you line." Didn't listen to wrong! SiTuMingZhe will kung fu? Also from the house, the night to fall off when he used light achievement, otherwise not preceded me be born again didn't break.


We just talk about the interested, steward guarded the run, YingEr wants kei. Say what afraid I blame, this girl is to get things make big! Since you are not afraid I'm afraid what!


All the people were listening to YingEr crying, she cleaned at master room accidentally put bead Chai off in the room, madam see bead Chai in bed also don't listen to her explain went to master, she felt jumped into the Yellow River also wash not pure. Is really depressed, that jump Wells can wash!


SiTuMingZhe also heard befuddled, because we just didn't talk about it!


"Ginger, true have these things?"


I nodded, "I just picked up in your room YingEr fall bead Chai, I again returned to her!" Twinkle, pack innocence.


"My room is not o Ann always clean?" His side besides aunt level character is beautiful small footman.


"Let me help YingEr girl buy some things, so that in the morning YingEr girl room is clean." The poor little man I daresay also pass the beauty pass!


"Madam, you give me a break! I really don't care!" There are so injustice?


"Silly wench, for this matter you will kei! But it is a small beads Chai, I is necessary for you adamant4? I had agreed with your master! As long as he likes you I'll pass." Start by 6 is article 4, can natrium lateral bestowed, he is not also into account!


SiTuMingZhe thought I'd kicked the ball to he is obviously not happy, "agreed not one said calculate! Ok, make what! I remember I seemed to say, any woman shall not enter into my room, apparently it seems you forget, give me to remember, except Mrs After, any woman shall not enter into my room, offenders ejected from the mansion." SiTuMingZhe left the carnage behind. Make what, say I like not women like.


All people ended, YingEr a face of injustice in the locker.


"YingEr sister, I also want to such call you! You seem to go wrong!" I sigh shook his head, "for a not nearly females man, you a cry two make three commit suicide by hanging is trashy. A man most afraid of be female people tears." More afraid of active woman!


YingEr wiped the tears, angrily looking at me, "since he doesn't like, I do not like you, if you like will not now at enmity with you again."


"What if you try, maybe you can quickly climbed up his bed." I contemptuous smile.


Competition is just beginning my best love blog just!

No comments:

Post a Comment