Thursday, February 24, 2011

think flow has been out tears come

"Ah??" I was taken aback by "you are comfort me" I didn't believe, how possibility,Write even if he intentional put me to walk, that the lock on the door is not pretence, but a true guy!

"HMM... actually at 5 a.m. every day, we this has a bus will come unto you, have only one a day for. I once thought and tomorrow I personally send you to a lift" Great Wall say while from coat pockets took out at noon on the rest of the 300 dollars "that you take, when the fare, and to prepare for what something urgent met with, and I'm a man only so much and the rest in my mom there. I have only one condition, you after go out, don't put you to my home for the beard duty to human trafficking, even I beg you!" The Great Wall with supplications eyes looking at me.

I took over the 3 zhang brightly renminbi, overwhelmed with emotions, tears, again silent fell down, I don't know originally always of oneself, in those days, how suddenly lacrimal so developed.

"But... you mom there how do you hand over to treat, and floret home dowry things haven't solve,Originally you so let me go, in case you mama a angry do something stupid, how can that do?" Concerns me asked.

"It's all right, do you remember I told you my elder sister is also I go? My mother was hurting me, you may rest assured that I know how to explain to her dowry. As for the problem, I'll find relatives to borrow. Actually I have an uncle, their home very rich, is too dig, and despise our house, but as long as I opened my mouth he had to borrow, otherwise you'll be somebody else gossiping. Besides, the so-called dowry is actually take a good-looking of, such as wedding, floret parents or get half the dowry as dowries to floret brings back. This way, actually we lack a little money." The Great Wall softly explained to me.

"Oh? That since it is the floret will also bring back the dowry, your mama why also worry about to so much still debt?" I'm curious asked.

"Mom is mainly afraid floret parents won't give floret dowry, the nt $50,000 all away, that way, our family not to owe a lot of debt? Five years ago, because dad come to our house hepatocellular carcinoma borrowed a lot of money, the result also failed to retain dad's life, mom this years also is really debts return afraid, so just so nervous" Great Wall gently recounting, I listened, her eyes moist again.

Days, the boy, once have withstood what kind of suffering? God is really too teaser, how can so much suffering comes every in one person? And unfair!

"Oh oh oh oh......" Out came the rooster crow, days, intermittent will shine.

The Great Wall go to bed, wooden kitchen directions, open the wooden kitchen top one drawer, took a handful of keys out of my brother sway.

"I have experience, mom got locked in, I secretly with a key. You sleep will right, now my best love blog already 12 o 'clock at night, when the 3 point had to be up, we can't ride a motorcycle, can use to walk of" Great Wall smiled at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment