Saturday, February 19, 2011

we would have to deal with

The year before last year, daughter wants to do a piece of id card, household management to the local police station to deal with, door open computer check, police found my daughter's age age for two years. My daughter was dumbfounded. Their age don't know when I "quietly" long two years old. My daughter insisted on according to actual age requirement, can deal with residential registration policeman from xincun just don't give to deal with. Both sides lasted a long time. Finally, residential registration policeman from xincun tell my daughter, you can open a letter to the original birth certificate of birth. Daughter helpless, have to walk and return.

Daughter came to birthplace, original birth hospital. The hospital management personnel tell my daughter, for over ten years, remember, a years hospital of babies born hundreds of thousands, who remember so much. Find files, one is checked, to check the donkey years horse months, I also find no end. Listen to the hospital management personnel so say, my daughter is at a loss.

The hospital is washed-up. Had to come to fill account of committee initially. Pour village management personnel with enthusiasm, he soso, very not easy to find a residence booklet. Flip a see, my daughter's age really and present age pro-democrats. He told my daughter, register here is original birth records. Your age, don't know is that year census, put your "census" big. Want to change it, still need to check every year. Is the reservation, still need when investigators signature and seal.

There is no way, I have to then gave his daughter is dealt with. Six months after about, finally everything now ready. I took the proof came to census register management, hul p tell me, change age need permission of the director. Ok, police station and census register all in one place, I found the station manager, director of the look, tell me, it is of vital importance, need public security bureau chief brought word.

Again the za also have difficulty handles. I hurried to the public security bureau. Very not easy to see the public security bureau deputy director. He after looking, said, "we need to verify check, verify clear, if the circumstance solid, immediately give you change it. You return to wait.

Wait, wait, wait another. A waiting is one year, the id card of the "air" drifting. This year the Lantern Festival passes, the daughter to go back to school, ask my id card, I shook my head, a face without resistance, no
I say yes.

I also don't know, the id card when to run down. Difficult, difficult, difficult, wrong fill age, want to change it, zha so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment