Friday, February 25, 2011

star predestination original not enough

Actually, in a long time ago, I had already very disdain to explore the husband of all.

However, due to the fate of mutations in the kidnapping of those days, I have my best love blog renewed the longing for love, that when I can really came out of that held my mountain, I even had once, is so eager to and from the new husband. I think, if that day I just returned not meet along the way the husband was the husband ruthless abandoned in the roadside: if that day came home after, I didn't meet plums: if no because my brother on impulse and make her mother-in-law hospital said... I'm sure I will not hesitate to fight for the husband, let the husband returned to their side, I will leave behind the keep the home, do not for myself, I also want to baby, to both sides of the old man, marriage, finally, there is no love and do not love to speak of, marriage, finally, the rest of the perhaps only responsibility and obligation, marriage, finally, as long as each other's heart, and a little CARES, it is enough.

However, life is life, life is not novel, all the unhappy can skip, skip, then skip.

If I could endure, even if I ever like TMNT topic as bear life gives me all sorts of unfair, I still couldn't keep oneself want to family, I thought perhaps I with morning right, enough can endure to all one's life.

Alone took the children will be for a month, the initial hesitation mismanage, the worst that day, I have spent, those who replace is to insipid lives to enjoy, enjoying a mother do happiness and hard, always since how then, baby are all to me, baby is my spirit, the baby is I live on.

Every morning, I will get up early for breakfast, oneself wash well completion, again again and again in the baby's ear urged, "baby, got up, baby, quick get up ah", the baby is always smiling opened his eyes, happiness of call "mama - mama." Every morning, we two reconciled bound to bed early a few minutes each other itch frolicking: every morning, warm warm sunshine will be through the Windows, secretly laughing at our laughter: every morning, the baby that laughter ringing, after all, the through-wall drifts clouds.

Baby, looking at your smiling face, mom feeling is so happy, you know, have your laughter, mom would make don't finish all the power, even if the static heavens fall down, mom has the strength to it withstands!

No comments:

Post a Comment