Thursday, April 7, 2011

months E also once

So think about their allocated to the flower is more of her three successively caught from beautiful floret single umbrella on the car can be freezing guess and know which don't like the rich? They were there is wealth and! So he had to DuLanChun her belly and thought that still don't know the kids self-identify shamrock its real father may settle is a monopoly. As for later HaoYuKun how to abandon their future mother will feel to come out. Don't pass her NiPuSa across the river? Which still powerful himself to tube to others?
Others have snow earthen urgent matter small own door to sweep.
HaoYuKun and slowly turn the body: thank three thanks you back!
DuLanChun but dish to sit on the floor with a roar: don't go! While months kiki in I have to say.
HaoYuKun, hao months E also a surprised they suddenly saw DuLanChun in two beams of glowing eyes out like fire, like blood!
Three pairs of eyes fixed in three interweaves each other grave figure.
The rays of the setting sun was holding the churchyard few tree green pine 100 years.
Vast jiang skeleton is not cold wet new grave unexpectedly quiet churchyard exploded a little-known legendary.
Jade kun months kiki alas DuLanChun long sigh one thing I under pressure in solitary time not short I thought about this say to want not to say if the future I is also going to hao brother-in-law the road when you want to listen to also difficult.
HaoYuKun unforeseen DuLanChun heavy DuLanChun what to say but the voice but deeply caught his attention.
Hao E stood up from the grave on DuLanChun half put forth his hand to hold the shoulder.
DuLanChun pendency head to who also don't see straight texture to the new grave: before speak now that is last year's things. Jade of kun remember last month? On that day with you a flower to your house back to the store hello happy! This afternoon
HaoYuKun heart throwing up a spray. He can't forget it was a deep-rooted hometown trip!
When you make months spent towels are ChanChang find shaw section chief has sent me to a chemical doorway looking for HaoChangQing.
Hao months DuLanChun E heart jump because HaoChangQing three words out suddenly gnash teeth in hatred.
I went to HaoChangQing is waiting there. Sit on his car us a piece to three mountain paper mill.
Hao E holding DuLanChun shoulder on the palm started slightly hair sway the fingers have unconsciously become five steel hooks to catch the DuLanChun straight among the muscle.
We had done things very successfully car when a paper mill the night is still young. But HaoChangQing but not please me into the streets have some rice he said very hungry. Eating he drank wine. I advised him to drive don't drink alcohol he said nothing. He put the private undeniable Eat a meal and he is a little wrong with garage machine. Results indisposition whole to get a big dilly Dally there until the night before we open when the county town.
DuLanChun button voice suddenly became conversation speed: I was really a little afraid afraid he drunk driving the dark accident will high mountain. Results call I guess the curve of the road in a HaoChangQing suddenly a dozen direction drive on a lonely road and then stop. He said the car and to check something parked in the evening on the right path to car ran into fear behind. Result he jumped off the driver floor a knock then jump on that car CheLou not be able to get away. Said the two conveniently when the same things like sugar pass me let me drink mouth don't worry anyway, morning and evening to go back to. Then he himself also touched out a cigarette smoke CheLou slowly sit in. I hadn't wanted to other anyway urgent also insert handcuffed took him to my sugar into a mouth edge chewing edge pressed him repair shop. But he said not favour not favour smile snickers two years earlier, if early urgent when my dad said in the bus for the night also is not cold. Mention one more night my heart can strange to say two sweets in the import on my face suddenly a fever dizzy heart gushed out a stream of very unbearable taste. That flavor more and more fierce grew thicker later I was suddenly wanted to
Want to do? LanChun you don't worry people said. Hao E heard here on that XinJian straight jump very anxious.
HaoYuKun conveniently touched on a clod of dirt clods fingers into the soil in powder.
Two people look at DuLanChun before JiHuoHuo face: I actually want to gee months kiki sorry you ah! DuLanChun suddenly a arrival on shoulder in hao E: I'd like when a HaoChangQing wife experience a what woman taste!
Jade gentlemancarries the grave suddenly sat in the wet earth.
Hao months E a pair of impassively face appear already calm and not calm she not only heard a clue and predict the results.
But DuLanChun, but can't suspend conversation: then we will just do the things CheLou. When I finally regained the awake HaoChangQing also weighing on mega found upon me. I suddenly like made a dream spirit, good hate, good ashamed bite open tongue ruthlessly dumped HaoChangQing a slap. I cry, I called I really want to bite him two. But he laughed and said this is not strong fighters is my pleasure. Say to a stack money tucked into my arms later did I know he the car didn't fault is in intentionally wasting time after dark side ask me such also know when I ate not candy is a strong aphrodisiac. I thought denounced him repeatedly with a consideration HaoChangQing but HuaDian jiukun were friends do jade cutting force; he had ever Jade is I study jiukun Mr With months flower is division I spend shout again his sister month brother-in-law; Now the HaoChangQing on kiki is love! Hey this relationship as a layer tied my heart certanly. Sue? All may I myself don't face no skin sneakingly less! I later found himself became ShuangShenZi I'm afraid. But behold months spent she unexpectedly happened to introduce me up with jade jiukun fall in love. I was really feeling days took double thanks to love to recover the infidelity of jade kun. However, unexpectedly again harm dajiang brother-in-law he and I became a unfilial's daughter-in-law. Months kiki I was disloyal unfilial sinner! You hate I don't hate? Jade kun let's confused today I've told you anything before me a liar but I have a miscarriage is no longer heavier-bodied! I can't let children born didn't have a father.
In any DuLanChun finally over and sobs. By a
HaoYuKun heart disorderly has messed up what also didn't say what also don't want to say look at the knees to SOB DuLanChun suddenly leaps body and has started to and then walk.
Hao prancing body Shouting: stop! Where are you heading for?
HaoYuKun stand back.
Hao months E overtook two steps: jade kun what will you do? Find HaoChangQing lawsuit or trying desperately to? Calm you need to calm down! Don't  painter! Many people need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment