Wednesday, April 6, 2011

rest of the day she was

Until the day night when mbt shoes sale has completely enveloped the whole rainforest re-evaluating when stressed it with ShenYing song returned to the hot spring villa.

Well today is no early for the  vexed, leaving this sentence snappy re-evaluating the room on the second floor was going . According to Zimbabwe

ShenYing song brows wrinkle together troubled suddenly hurt pain ouch

He Ya ran back saw she has feet of fell over some falter.

Hurriedly raised will she hugged eagerly cross-examine: what's wrong with you? Where does it hurt?

Head my head aches her holding the effort of the head on the arms of re-evaluating the face is completely miserable look like.

Have a headache? The eyes of a doubt re-evaluating today day across the in the rainforest is very good why after mbt kimondo back will suddenly have a headache? And is this painful appearance.

Is the maybe may be using in the rainforest moisture too heavy just just play of very happy so no feeling suddenly now suddenly it hurts blare

Look at her face gradually became pale he is absentminded this to remember a few years ago when he has just had known she has a headache and she accompanies but later were not the doctor cured?

But in this emergency he where was under what could fine want to hold her body hastily on top in sofa had a cup of hot water handed to her lips come first drink of water I'll call the doctor

The hand of ShenYing song brayed tried it handed to flick lips water spilling it hurts! Really good pain don't call the doctor they are useless I have medicine medicine

Medicine? Where? I am going to fetch! He anxiously stood up.

Medicine medicine did not take over! Also in your that farm is in my box purple box

ShenYing song weak lay on the sofa of the MBT Wave HanDi and shaking have always sober re-evaluating also slightly panic hurriedly took out mobile phone that I call, send over the haze let her

Don't! She struggled sitting up interrupt: I don't they just move my box especially especially the purple in the box, there is a lot of my father gave me something I don't they get!

Eagle! Beg you my head was going to explode! Will die only the medicine can save me! Beg you to help me get medicine back you drive soon I don't they move dad things

Her painful beg even always brash eyes also is full of ying ying of tears.

Ok! Re-evaluating subconscious looked up the upstairs rooms powerfully bitten to grind teeth finally said: I'll go get estimated one and a half hours can come back. You can keep living? Should I call leopard come or shout a doctor?

Need not I I on the sofa onecan motionless won't occupy of her soft on sofas really closed his eyes.

When re-evaluating was swallowed up in the gate after she was suddenly stood up very quickly face pain and pale disappear without a trace lip sideband a wipe mbt amali smile

Only one and a half hours? But this time is enough to do many things

No comments:

Post a Comment