Thursday, April 7, 2011

XiaoYuJun tell me where

XiaoYuJun saw FeiYiHong Q to give her a mbt uk store.
See the message back surname shaw.
Can't do so stingy surname shaw return can be a friend's husband touch.
you I know you hate me. I'm sorry. I do not really mean that.
The surname shaw: I think you we at together time is very happy.
I'm getting married XiaoYuJun early  XuanXuan we affinity to eat cup xi bar.
The surname shaw miss you read on your grandma back.
XiaoYuJun grandma is ill, she wants to see you come back soon.
The love of your surname shaw where grandma really ill very serious she wants to see you think about her on your good you bear to even see her mbt sandals sale side are rejected?
XiaoYuJun
XiaoYuJun mouth cape peep out one silk contempt of laughter less take your surname fee to cheat the grandmother ill I boring hateful shameless is not the end contract yet still so endless entwine what I mean you get married that is you of matter your grandmother ill also your thing is when never met everything again and I vow.
Her heart was slightly uneasiness fee old house is ill? Go say hello to her old man didn't play she really read me? Really thinking about me? He said maybe some places are really?
XiaoYuJun don't you remember the last time RenJunChi birthday how he got you still want to be this pediatrician lies between playing at the palm? XiaoYuJun you forget about that how smelly boy again before you performed drama? It's over lies the game is over now you don't need money to go to by his insults again two days to be reopened again six months will graduate you can live line the letter itself can do it!
FeiYiHong drove into bars he doesn't like usual wait at the gate of his experience is accumulating out before the bar went straight to the counter to the dissolute polite young lady say: miss the girl often come to your bar? Have you met her?
The lady carefully studied the soft smile: I'm sorry sir bar daily passenger too much can't remember.
It doesn't matter lady you can help me watch? This photo you stay on my telephone number once saw the girl called contact me? FeiYiHong sincere said.
The lady had been FeiYiHong noble dress charming appearance gentleman temperament captivated a listen to have his mbt chapa number if can contact him maybe he will miss the next XiaoYuJun delighted pictures.
She also studied the eyebrow eye smile to ask: sir good YanFu oh is your new girlfriend you acted peevishly?
FeiYiHong silent.later abstruse and silent gaze.
I'm sorry sir is I am talkative if see her I'll first time in touch with you.
That's your trouble FeiYiHong repeatedly said, she is my sister
He somehow added on such a from the lady's eyes may see her some colourful covet extravagant hopes that he understands women mind no woman would be in love one more competition maybe she met will not tell him and he left number became her close to his farmar.
Oh so I must help you aware of sir. The lady this sentence is sincere in her heart in order to lucky at if he find his sister? For he is like the words with sadly. This is every Cinderella's WangZiMeng days to such alpha deal won't even married climbed he will make a bundle of the pen.
Young lady then don't bother. FeiYiHong polite to say goodbye to her.
The lady from the spring and autumn period and big dreams return to absolute hook mbt amali him eyes: sir relieved she just come here fled but this young lady eyes take nothing to often come. Mr.
FeiYiHong walked away she still staring at his figure who face the MeiXiao maintained a hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment