Tuesday, June 28, 2011

girls looked

Really clever thing the world, the saying goes, not the enemy does not gather head, I Yang Yuqing and her sister's former boyfriend Zhao Tianyu was assignedmbt sandals to Management 06 classes. Spacious classrooms, clean tables and chairs, the original school is in this place. Sixty-six students our class, which thirty-two girls, generally speaking, I am not interested in boys, not presented here, which they love where to go. I sat in the final table, bedroom eyes all the classes inside the girls looked, and the body one by one according to their appearance Classification. Overall, the quality of good girls in our class, including. Two stunning beauty: Yang Yuqing, Yi Miqi height about 5 measurements (chest large, very small waist, ass is not small) shapely fit, sporty girl. Coveted degree that man: like a rolling river endless. Cheng Fei, Yi Miqi around zero height, clear water, big eyes, straight shawl with long hair, slim figure E Na, are gentle watery sort of girl. Make a man coveted degree: if the Yellow River flooding out of control. Upper five pretty beautiful. Degree that men covet: I love you, like Mice Love Rice.mbt ema sale Pretty mediocre girl ten. Make a man coveted degree: if the pants off me hand with the words of the mouth and can cause physiological responses. No position colorless girl ten. Degree that men covet: seeding. Miserable five dinosaurs. Negative: I just want to get the urine poured them all these girls in our class is, relatively speaking, I also satisfied, after all, there are several beautiful for me to enjoy playing. Apologize, wrong, it should be for me to enjoy playing, if not quite nice, nice is not nice to join in and do it, anyway, I really want to play them. However, for me there is an unexpected surprise, is our class teacher is also a big beauty, when she walked into the classroom at the right time all the boys stared. I saw her twenty-two old age, fair complexion, matte, bright eyes, like a pond, slightly corrugated black hair,mbt lami casual loose in the shoulders, slim well-proportioned, plump chest will make it wear gray swelling, in contrast, is below skirts, black stockings cover sexy slender legs, a deep impression. can become good friends. Everyone can feel the teacher is really good, but I, however, her slight hostility, because the teacher is to teach listening Li Xue said the people of our students, the school had to listen to the teacher, it makes me feel disgusted. I decided to give this beautiful woman teacher a blow, let her little tube after my big deal. They sit on a chair rude to ask, emission Jisi eyes smile, such as flowers bloom. Quickly: Like a stone draws thousands of pounding waves, I remark, first inside the mbt karaniclassroom roared with laughter, the graduates of the reaction varied, with loud applause, booing a scream, as well as with the eyes despise me, but I have do not care, just quietly waiting for this beautiful female teacher to answer my question.

No comments:

Post a Comment