Tuesday, June 28, 2011

side dishes

Waiter holding a side dish to main course was served, I found out to Yangsi rain is fried lobster meat. The hard shell lobsters placed in the middle of theBeats by Dr. Dre table, the large claws like a commanding general. Honestly, I first saw such a big shrimp, enough to have two feet long, red and white shell is very beautiful. Jianhao shrimp packed in the disc, the fragrant, dotted with red and green colors of the surrounding side dishes, color, flavor and taste, looking at the people boosted appetite. Filling the blood-red wine goblet, Yang Siyu reach for the glass, meet, missed the opposite did not know, I am very pleased to meet you. come to our acquaintance Drink. Also raised the hands of the glass, in good faith, said: Cheers and quit, he gave the cup into the lips to drink a drop. Yang Siyu placed on both sides of the plate of picked up the knife and fork,powerbeats sport headphones said: get up, so how do I eat? should know not to eat Western food with chopsticks and knife and fork, right? Sister, in fact, say that you are right, I was from the ancient to the ah, so not sure conditions. I am embarrassed smile, , In the restaurant there is something Bazhulian Gourou Tang, people really laugh and you do not see how to look at the person next to you, I see all embarrassed, and must find a way to seam drilling. Originally, I cast to the side when ordering a similar admiration for the eyes in mocking me, but I did not even see it, is really ridiculous, I can not help but think of the heart under the apologetic here. Yang Siyu naughty at me smiled and said: . sister, my heart has a strange move. . to you try to see good? full of smile, like a child in the same coax. I listen to the open mouth, she immediately handed me a silver fork mouth. I will bite off shrimp, thin taste, the taste is very delicious soft and delicate, that melts. Praise loudly, backlady gaga headphones licking, Meiyanrusi's looking at me, so my heart can not help a swing. I gently shook his head, . I am curious to ask, elder sister, so for me, for you to do anything is the value of. Hillsborough brother, I would like to ask, you feel for a man, what is most important. , replied: the hearts of every man's dream. Yang Siyu 喝了一口酒, as if under a lot of determination, said: The real significance of the phrase. Yang Siyumiles davis beats headphones and 喝了一口酒, this drink is a big mouth, drink some anxious, Jiao Hong cheeks, even more glamorous. how? Her words really big temptation, indeed the daughter of a successful businessman,

No comments:

Post a Comment