Tuesday, June 28, 2011

leather sandals

The child is a wealthy family will enjoy, asked people to choose where to eat really posh style, so my heart could not help Antan, the money can be nice ah.monster beats sale Mongolia is the French restaurant on the first floor, I just push the door in, I saw sitting inside the Yang Siyu waving to me in the past. She was very polite stood up, said hello to me, There is a narrow neck at the cloth together, with large white jade bare breasts, but do not give the feeling of Unconventional vulgar, she turned an entire people was a noble and elegant. Here with the one in black silk pleated skirt, revealing strong leg fit, wearing a pair of brown leather sandals, the white feet toenails painted bright purple, rounded on the ankle right foot wearing a thin gold chain, gold chain tied to a dozen pieces of moist red gem. Helpless, why women always ask silly questions. look, laugh very ambiguous, as if the warm spring sun. brother, I ask you is that it should, in fact, you can come to me really happy. to the grid square covered with cloth on the table, handing me a gilt recipes. and said. However, I took the recipe to open a dumbfounded look, above the letters are crooked, do not know any. Ma *, and this is what a mess? Well, I do not shit recipe, and I direct point. Waiter's face was very surprised, as if to seebeats monster headphones the ancient times of the dinosaurs. Although it is true, but still maintain proper manners. I eat snails? By you play his * mother of me? I looked at all disgusting things, even when I put it into the stomach to eat vegetables, there is no wrong ah! What foie gras, who eat that thing ah. I am in the Song Dynasty at the right time home kill the goose at the right time, all the internal organs of geese feeding the dog, now let me eat dog eat, your kid is sick ah? My heart angry, the waiter looked askance, but found he was smiling all seriousness, is not like a joke. However, the opposite is flushed Yang Siyu, a shame the way the smell of urine, are afraid to look unto waiter. Mind wonder, this veryBeats by Dr. Dre thick skinned girl ah, how to point a dish for her ashamed to be so. Look at a few tables near those men and women, all of a similar cast to admire my eyes, as if to say this kid really has personality ... ... mother *, and this shit is really a restaurant, the decoration of the magnificent, looking particularly of style, who knows a slick, even the two most common dishes are said not really relieve inflammation. Well, pigs do not, then to dog it. look for a while, just cold, said: I was eight children in the a la carte, take a look at him get it out, inverted image I like in this vexatious. Mom *, I see you changed his name to this restaurant had no restaurant,

No comments:

Post a Comment