Tuesday, June 28, 2011

their own seat

she flew a look toward the past, old friends, we will sit together. Can be, she obviously does not eat me this, cold grunted, even turned his head to ignore menike air max. I shot from the side toward her stare, ignore me or leave it, I see cute Chou, more look more like my heart, my heart was underway even the evil idea, thought this gentle hug in pregnant watery teacher in what it's like it? another, we all sat in their own seat. After the teacher has arranged a new task, that is, class clean-up. Newly elected Labor member Zhu canopy immediately exercised their duties, distribution Cabo girls, boys grazing. Thus, the big guy's done up in full swing. Members of my pig to fetch water, I took the pots went out to wash their hands in the spread of a urine tip, I fling the basin to the pool house, and went down the stairs. Damn, I gave you kick the U.S. out of your nose bubble nike shox coming. Down the stairs, I went to the street at the parking lot, the lock open, riding a bike without looking out of the gate. At this point, my first day of early termination of student life than others. I rode a bike to go east Guofeng business, bought a high-powered military binoculars, I recently discovered because of the weather, across the floor, there are a lot of women wearing pants and bra triangle walked in the house, more open, simply light of a naked body, just the right time to buy a telescope look Hou spring. Then went to pharmacies, to buy a pack of powerful laxative. Damn, I do not know someone's downstairs a few dogs, it was early to stroll into the lawn, you stroll to shopping chanting,nike air max shoes we have no opinion, but this happens a few loss of a dog barking loudly, disturbing people early in the morning can not sleep. Theory about it to find its owner, the owner than it can it can bark. Too, this evening I'll put on ham on laxatives, secretly on the lawn, I let the loss of your home dog day pull it twenty or thirty will be to see if it did not have energy to bark. Out of the pharmacy, I installed the package hanging on the handlebars telescope on, nothing to ride to the downtown square, lying on a bench opposite the fountain, the comfort of basking in the sun. Sunshine and soft according to the body, feel warm, as if the girl's hands gently touching the body, really enjoy ah!nike shox clearance I think the students are still sweating in the classroom doing clean-up, even a small prettily Yang Yuqing that the Princess because it is the relationship between the squad leader can not escape labor, and only my freedom to enjoy the sunshine lying here, I face could not help showing somewhat proud look.

No comments:

Post a Comment