Tuesday, June 28, 2011

good thing

no feathers. Restaurant where all customers have stopped the hands of the knife and fork, looked at me and turned, eyes look more like admiration. Which havemonster beats sale at the age of young men, I first looked under the opposite Yang Siyu, gently shook his head. They looked at me, nodding at me smile, a thumbs-up, it would mean like saying: OK, buddy, you really cow B. Yang Siyu also saw the young man's action, a little face was more red, like drops of blood to come, he turned up with the waiter said: I have come a la carte. Vice warm face, and I had the same lust, not a good thing. Rely on, even I curse, and are being Zhesi to the gas. If this was the Song of the waiter, I had to give him a feitui kick to one side. But then again, we must not make the Song of the waiter can be such a thing, but also more polite than he saw the guests are Lord, Lord, cried, could face Zhesi booing,beats monster headphones he kept his uncle is not called, let alone God has called. Grass, Moral Degeneration. Yang Siyu open reading recipes, the rise of washed waiter said: I am curious to ask, I grin a little, said: white dress on a woman's chest. Ah bang woman stood up and screamed, angrily said: benefits in her breasts, tender and beautiful in that open, like wearing a particular down the new clothing. That young man seeing this, hastened to his mouth, said: It knocked off the soup, but the more confused then wipe the larger flowers, and even with the woman's Mimi's random chatter incessantly rubbing. The woman surprised the big eyes staring, , how could you ... That young men helpless Tanzhuo the hands full of greasy soup,Beats by Dr. Dre a bit self-deprecating smile, exclaimed: that young man. I told him I really admire the five-body cast to him a thumbs, heartfelt praise: high ... Who knows, he was ferocious stare at me, angrily walked away. By, I really do not give me face!

No comments:

Post a Comment