Saturday, October 22, 2011

Geng competence greatly appreciated



In the 24th Teacher's Day namely coming, Anyang 151 teachers in the hospital held a Thanksgiving composition, yeah, a long time, lingering in my idea as a instructor, can not obtain, but has not been accidentally thanks. Sitting in front of the microprocessor, keyboard pounding, the junior high educate preceptor of Gengkun Lin has hiked in front of me, with a long absence, the warmheartedness and adore, so namely I tin feel the quiet of the period flies for over ten annuals of memories. My junior tall school, at which point the household was needy, every daytime walking to school, from family apt school about 5 annuals, the morning midday p.m., 3 times a day,UGG Stella Boots, increase up apt 30 years, and constantly the morn afterward class I went to school alarm had rung, and then hurry home, time is always on the go consumption. When teachers comprehend this location, the first adjoin I live ashore university in winter, but also gave me a key to his office, so I go there to learn. He too told me the road back and ahead can take full convenience of the time babies alternatively English words,UGG 5245, the way I slowly developed a accustomed of infants. I remember, while Gengkun Lin teachers are juvenile, teach us a language lesson, maybe the language of my infancy adore, I always listened to his lessons with relish, he lets us do more reading, there may be little time reading matters,UGG Ultimate Tall, and occasionally be capable to see a newspaper a few days, that is, reading the news listening to the radio, I gradually had a lot of interest in news, news was no so recondite, always ambitioned to attempt it. One day presently for a opportunity to own our village ambition be the unload of fireworks in the archaic exploded, killing two people were slew and dozens were impaired. Feel sad in the meantime, I elected up the pen, wrote a reception unlock, remember the caption - The next day trepidation in writing this duplicate on to the Geng teacher. Two days later, my teacher Geng Fan writing for reading to students in several classes, the teacher on my insights Geng competence greatly appreciated, I was quite excited, they have a young age the mind of ​​a journalist, perhaps Since then,UGG Desoto Boot, I fell in love with the news, that's encouraging to me a lot of confidence and gallantry. Now, many years later, I listened namely the school teacher also, but now has chance a principal and soon retired, I trust that lesson the students listening to him is fortunate, his students can do the same pride. Have not seen for a long time teacher, where are you always right, sometimes at night suddenly woke up, I consider of school time, the feeling is still so lukewarm, magnetic! On September 5,UGG Bomber Boots, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment