Saturday, October 22, 2011

namely is not reciprocal encouragement



That year finished the night entrance, we were classmates and instructors stay attach in the study-room chat. Test does no test well with nice people, face the air is very obvious. I was kind of unknown,UGG Kona Boots, watching other people talk. Until the end and had to depart the study-room. Later,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boot, I did not nap a few people hurling dwelling, Jiupaqilai, aimlessly wandering the college. I suddenly saw our study-room lights alternatively sunny, hasty morning, and I am a tiny curious,UGG Caroline, have a look. In the skylight, I was startled to detect that even a learn of our class girls favor me, because by the entrance end and messy to wash the classroom. I watched her very cautiously finished cleaning the floor, and erase the podium. At this time, she saw me, looked a mini timid. Then we chatted. I understand,UGG Coquette Slippers, she namely the foreman by home, for well for sibling and sister, parents at family, ploughing, the difficulties of life does not grant her to continue to read, and if the test can not furnish it this time. In fact, one she knew had ended the results. I discern her nostalgia, wipe the blackboard and from her table, I noticed out of her farewell mood and desire. Although three years of high educate years, I merely know her appoint, I know nobody about the other. I am mute. For me, I have a become to start another. But I was not too deep of one comprehending of the students, from schools and classrooms and missed, how many delight for me,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, not, and I feel as heavy. I do not know how to comfort her, did not mention a few words of comfort. Before he left, she took out the information yet, so I wrote a few words. I thought, write a poem: In fact, an path to go who could not finish, finish, equitable a landmark. A direction to work, forever merry and away from the multitude. Since the decision to go to the air and rain damage, distant way, amuse Duozhen Chong. This poem, with its given to her, and namely is not reciprocal encouragement. Later, in the days I repeat, this poem promulgated in the I also via the entrance into the university campus, continue reading and learning, the community later graduation. Since then, I have not seen her until today. Sometimes, I occasionally muse of the daytime to lofty school, they think of her, whereas not remember her appoint, face has too been blurred. I do not know her fate, she is hiking up the road. Rush years, has been in the elapse ten years. In the die of night, I suddenly heard one antique song, she thought to have been opaque, and her desire that time, some people's eyes watery.

No comments:

Post a Comment