Saturday, October 22, 2011

when it is stubborn you



Dear da, 5 years have you spend 5 years,UGG 5139, good is the 1st day while we fair met the kid performer, the easy life of uncomplicated tail immediately we grow up, adult, and understand how apt wear, and But fine,UGG Adirondack 5498, however our friendship is no in the same level the same, although there own circle of friends, yet to think of every additional, enough to remember? Eat ice cream with delight, with alarm of panic movies in your home, forward with the amusement at KTV Pa Mak remember? Was in the KTV, you hold my tears began to sing, I can solace myself with you shed tears, cry attach, I memorize namely the results prop, that song is 'still together' we know, friendship is the most durable , if adore tin bring injury, then the friendship is truly providential to heal the wounds, I have you say, life is a infrequent friend, have you,UGG Mens Classic Mini, I am very cheerful hearing to an oldies 'have a nightmare a friend', ambition feel very cheerful for you give me a hug, favor love and rely aboard no an knows how many we have experienced, we have details of each change in the eyes of others and comprehend and disdain, we do not concern about and patronize each additional understanding and tolerance, which enough to have you remember each birthday, companion, this is enough,UGG Sundance II Boot, perhaps,UGG 5608, after we will have their work, their families, merely we will not forget each other, right? Remember? When we said yes to each other's servant of credit, remember? We say each child's godmother is good to do remember? When we said yes to each other's dowry remember? We say that a nice hereafter with the renters, the home of our primp I remember, I consider you also remember you tin not narrate Road to finish the push, also many has been a part of my memories loss when you give me a intention sad, petulant you give me comfort when it is stubborn you give me comfort when you down I average we've discerned each other the most entangling when we have the road inexplicable mirth fascinated other people's eyebrows, what is it? I have not statement to describe your beauteous you are my cares with greeting to simple we will use to describe each other as friends, wives and sisters could not have described our understanding of you, the pride of my life We made one assignation, my afterward life do men, will promise you I, I will spoil you smile, do not let you be act anybody injure to you merely Weak I give you three thousand caress, let your wife be the maximum happy person, have you, really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment