Saturday, October 22, 2011

Her friends are further apart



Yesterday, friends, flowers, see at me, I have not seen,UGG Dakota, she looks favor the vicissitudes of life than ever ahead, a morsel haggard, but still so thick lines. She was deliberately sent sweet potato dry apt me, it was her mother's, in school while she had brought apt dine, super delicious, I do not understand better than the mall to purchase a number of times, yet also natural pure handmade do not multiplication whichever material to it,ugg australia clearance sale, alternatively so sweet. Taste taste particularly good, and sometimes on the adhesion in the teeth, some teeth can not stand too sweet, Oh, here she was very thankful, though we far individually, she tin have savory forget me, this I went to have a friendship namely value and treasure. I comprehend that the present society, to detect a sincere friend to be very tough to fair some of the real and imaginary surface existed. Can be seen nigh also much. Friends do not absence too much, true friends lingering with me and she did,UGG 1895, I do not have in front of her masquerade, you can do true ego, can share the delight and anxiety ... ... not matter how far apart we are, as long as the heart is near,UGG Kenly Boot, in the far chance close. Friends, if far apart, a seemingly easy ample warm salutations Zheng Kexin. Friends ambition to concern equitable a easy touch of comfort, without whichever impurity doping cares, and accordingly, will be unto them a steady stream of Oasis moving, flowing between every other, spread among the idea, never pay care to room. Friendship is not like adore, love gone, adore will be gone. Friendship,UGG Raya, is the real stubbornly persists, live always. At night, we squeezed in a 1 m 5 a small mattress, nevertheless the point is crowded, merely feel very lukewarm, variety of feel like behind 6 years ago, when the chilly climate we are entire mobbed in the school together to sleep. As is every other warm. Last night let me experience the consciousness of holding every doubled. Holding her pate on her shoulders, it seems extra secure than a boyfriend, we Diediebuxiu of hard talking, smiling afterward to my colleagues in that we are comatose, I knew she was tired. We fell asleep talking. The night did not nightmare of persecution, nor cranky motif, which is the most practical sleep after I was expelled a most stable feel. Her friends are further apart, but still there is forever the same, and she is my friend that will not alteration. Time flies like the hand between the leakage of quicksand, do not go at the flow between the afternoon away with you, let me empty the whole human feel mental, psychological, I do not know many want with you in the past. What seems to be in prison but cited the, ah, then next time, next period I rotate over to watch you. I can not give what you take over, leaving us only with the most true words recalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment