Tuesday, October 25, 2011

you get vexed

Looked up apt penetrate the sun , rain fall because the heart namely melancholy - Inscription shed a weary, dignified hand ripped off the night , lonely take vantage of ; by a cup of thick , green tea , get rid of the memories, I unattended with you ,UGG Liberty, such as tea -like taste of the green , I am faint with the pain of rising . Friend : Because you are my friend ! I forever think of you face the sun , comfortable and chic , drunk in joy inside . Friends everywhere , dressing flicker . I was by inches dormant in your edge , down a morsel intoxicated , silently congratulating, praying silently . You delight and pleasure , namely my greatest consolation ! Friend : Because you are my friend ! Life is not ending banquet , bring ... to an end , everything was flat , the pate not longer ring , endless wafers of coating your solitude , lonely engulfing marrow ,ugg boots cheap, your heart filled with sorrow at this time , seeing through a long call paperback ,ugg fluff flip flop slippers, but no 1 can talk to human . I am wrong , are quietly waiting as you ! Friend : Because you are my friend ! I do no know thathe is not a firefighter ,UGG Evera Sneakers, you get vexed , I prefer like a boxer 's sparring membership , equitable suffer in calm , not the slightest grumble . In the deeper silence while I inquire myself over and over another : What's wrong , or where I am not good ample ? I want apt say someone , yet I tin say ,UGG Kenly Boots! Friend : Because you are my friend ! Proud of who you are gorgeous by the time , I all stay away , do not want to mallet your light ; in your bottom , I give you my skinny elbows , your friend , I do not rue this life , but know next to nothing of a mini tired . Friend : Because you are my friend !

No comments:

Post a Comment