Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the girl exposed cheerful smile

In the nightfall, I went downstairs apt the grocery store to buy cigarettes . Owner antique Liu came to see me , like relief , said: Liu helped a public telephone , and he ambitions to attach to commerce. So inquire me as aid. This handsome girl, see at me ,UGG Chrystie, eyes full of expectancy. I took the pen , wrote: long period to work back ,UGG Annabelle, please help me to look their parents . The additional explained namely he too helped reply the phone ,UGG Tess Boots, and he 's also a dumb girl over there . Thus,UGG Ultimate Cuff, our 2 unrelated human to deed as a mike , to call to call on both sides . Four of us with a quite knowing , through the last ten minutes of calls , production call calls , the girl exposed cheerful smile , I see written : for many years . I took a pack of smokes to go home , thinking entire the direction , we tin forever adjoin among ordinary people talk , you can too jot , and immediately the QQ, whereas the girl can not speak, can still insist on using somebody else's postman to acquaint every additional , friendship also absences a center operation ,UGG Liberty Boots, they are a couple of happy crowd of friends , and I accidentally had the happiness to share .

No comments:

Post a Comment