Tuesday, October 25, 2011

lax every night after a long dream

I periodically try apt be smart a little , in truth, I do not know the text is addressed apt those who , while I fall into the mind of diverting thoughts ,UGG Raya Boots, after the talk , penetrate the light of my head ,UGG Kids Bailey Button, and then regret it, I nearly do not understand what to express ,UGG Classic Short Sparkles boots! So I said what is the point ? Perception of the decree somewhere , my friend the reason is for I ought quit the language of words do not deliver it! That ambition steady grow up ,ugg boots cheap, they will know how to have reservations , but still my heart can not conceal entities , so wayward deeply impair only themselves, merely only their own ! Hate a person because of their appropriate ! As the elders say , and how many love there is hate ! Easily forget the time we do not know when to elect up the memories of years ago, trifling , trance , such for the Star yesterday , but suddenly transform strict in the drawings , period , time for our sorrows and palm carved different ! Sometimes think: What am I doing ? I ambition to do ? What else can I do ? Once thought to have , and withdrew back memories Shique Muran , I reside where the helpless , do not convert lax every night after a long dream , that I was in the mirror has been always solo ! Think they really know how my friend , but see the eyes in appending to the vicissitudes of growth rings ,UGG Mens Classic Short Boots, and I can not read the txt , I may be also lofty to look yourself ... namely would be wonderful whether a fairy anecdote ending, spread , we could not surmise their heart into possession of the mysterious , I muse , have to have skirmished to rotate after a long time of time , I was weary , tired , turned back, I hobbled to ascertain nought , nothing caught prison , faded when Love did not forget to smile by my enduring .

No comments:

Post a Comment