Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He not only getting good grades

He told LiFan, is my high school classmates. He not only getting good grades, but also very can play basketball, plus the handsome appearance, tall, soon became the hero class even grade. Many girls like him, and he also received many letters. With such a good people shouldn't have what intersection, but the teacher wants us to sit together. We are very easygoing, extensively what we talk about, and with him I felt very relaxed, happy, I found my heart also gradually sun rise.

In my sixth graders, his parents divorced, I have been living with his father. Junior middle school three year I had a very gloomy, why everyone else has a happy family, and I wasn't always feel that the world is very unfair. Meet LiFan after, my life gradually with the colour. He knew my family situation, for the extra care and I everyday speak a joke for me, also often send my little thing. He told me of good let me very warm, grade next semester, we know each other shows that mind, also be together.

This relationship became the life with a sunshine, weekend, we go to the bookstore reading, writing, at ordinary times in school is related to the content of the love letter rarely, more is to encourage, support and care. Like this, we came to graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment