Sunday, January 16, 2011

my classmates all are good

Haha, love me, love my dog? The book, the "have lesser · :" udinese in stop, hence zhanquan who house?" Worldly prejudice, always people abhor crow, few people like it. The so-called "love me, love my dog", it is said that because love that person, so even his house on the raven are not thought ominous, don't you think a nuisance. This has always been people used to push love parables, deep love someone, thus joint loves his relatives and friends and he pursues field of work or individual be fond of, it is called "love me, love my dog", or call such as "house uzziah push love of love."

In the tang dynasty poet du fu FengZeng shoot hong li si zhangs "poems, beginning then said:" ZhangRen house on, uzziah udinese also good." Zhou dunyi of sung dynasty person the stream has: "poetry in anger move water crab, love and house udinese on." The sung dynasty person ChenShiDao JianLiBo jether poems also says "when qing depending on my door rosefinch, people look on jun house uzziah." Originates from the "love me, love my dog" allusions.

B yes, I love my classmates, I respect my classmate, my classmates all are good. Nearly two months, I was fortunate to rolling in Shanghai YeQing students. In kunming LiXiaoPing, rolling XuanYuCai, ZhangHuiXing, ZhangZeJun students.

No comments:

Post a Comment