Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This experience makes me very fear


At that time, I want to transfer because working reason to Shanghai, he anyway does not agree, everyday to quarrel with me. I don't want to see him, he ran my house downstairs wait for me, I don't want to talk to him, he incredibly don't let me go. Once I'm firmly say good-bye, suddenly he knelt down and embrace my legs, crying, let me not leave him. I don't promise, he suddenly mesh Lou fierce light, closely began to choke my neck and facial bottom. This experience makes me very fear, every time go home or go out I are nervous, until I went to Shanghai.

Make a u-turn and first lover together harvest happiness

Go to Shanghai, and YuanWeiCai completely separated. This relationship scares me, once so love, finally incredibly will become his enemy. YuanWei thing to let me have a shadow, and for a long time I don't even want to love again.

Last May Day, LiFan suddenly appeared in front of me. He has been in chongqing, this is coming off to see me. He now looks than before, many old boyhood and dynamic with sunshine has disappeared, to my warm and love did not change. He said, know the YuanWei afterwards worried I, also want to see if I used to Shanghai, and came to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment