Saturday, January 15, 2011

still a little empty gradually


A dusty years of "modern xinhua dictionary, 3 days two to help me doubts uncertainty. Demand complement of material, found help various dictionaries, connect "encyclopedia of Great Britain are put to use. Successively for more than three months, no one day pause and lax, running out three bottles of ink, finally spell will chapter. Soon, when the press YiBenBen also sending out ink send fragrance new book, the exhilaration yet-and yet-o.

The book, "once again I thoroughly relaxed, determined not to frame for prison suffering themselves. But the time is long, the feeling is still a little empty gradually. Someone pull my business, I self-induction is not the mass material, declined. But I never let out every day, also cannot live in the mountains every day!

Touch a card playing majiang, where there is no pleasure, fear god, and never injury body loss lace. And I a trifling mortal people, but also with good fun. In human fireworks, Especially the spirit world, we need to constantly fill multiple enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment