Wednesday, January 19, 2011

play game at home every day


My intuition indeed, after the party he began about me and started is a group of people, became the two of us. After a month, he asked me to vindicate, said hope with me together, he will give me happiness. I'm hesitant, because I think we are not the same person, but then via but his RuanMoYingPao, promised.

YuanWei and I are same, also be grown up in a single-parent family, from elementary school start don't feel the warmth of family. Maybe advance right, I can realize his pain, also hope my love can be to give him warmth.

Love easy-going difficult, our feelings gradually, but contradiction inevitably occurred. I found him very not motivated, desireyet work, play game at home every day. I can't endure long way, well-meaning to persuade him a lot of times, he never listens. I really lost, so break up. After a few days, he came up to me and said lost me, he felt nothing, and hope I can return to his side. See him haggard appearance, I my. We so on-and-off several times, last year New Year, contradictions really broke out.

No comments:

Post a Comment