Saturday, January 15, 2011

one by one of the parties


Accidental one day, I was just finishing bookcase suddenly turn out the articles published a stack of clippings. Face those yellow paper, dynamic memory of those words hook immediately warmed up. Past experience, one by one of the parties past scene had16, asing if is in sight, or as fresh, as lively...

Pour over their passion and painstaking efforts of these words, my years paper cultivation with the fruits of labor. It reminds me of the one busy holiday weekend, also reminds each published has given me excited. I thought for a long time, knock myself, feeling a bit sour. Not since the childhood have to write a book dreams? In the past time, still can enjoy so tight, burn the midnight oil. Now, how plenty time something to give? Therefore, I again with determination: continue to write some articles, heart and make an own books.

Really move up a pen, unexpected problem to follow. Individual originally very familiar words, temporary but can't recall, Some words written out, but how see also don't feel like. A retired, as if suddenly be "liberation". Fistful of time, he is finally have the final say.

No comments:

Post a Comment