Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mother safely spent her 82 years old birthday

By 2010, this year I fruitful. This year, I in completes the of the job, do not forget to insist on literary creation. My literary works continuously, quality also has been further increased, I often attend south male city youth literature would organize activities, go out, broaden their horizons, creation-oriented with topic composition and fervency participating in writing activities, with member exchanges and improve together. I also actively take part in all kinds of essay contest, from time to time be published articles and won prizes. Literary creation always accompany me decades, and will continue to accompany my future life. Writing is a literary hobby and fascinating, let my spirit for text narrative and not decadent, let my spirit pursuit for literature and never stop!
By 2010, this year is also a peace auspicious years. This year, family life health, job, life go well.both plain sailing., still for the common family dedication waste heat, Son ushered in his 18 adult birthday, grown he understands that more caring, sharing responsibility, for home, Wife is still in a strange sky walk about, with weak body and diligent hands carry 936.2 wealth and happiness!
By 2010, this year really let me regrets saying: face home sorrow, let me know how with tolerance self-effacing mentality handling matters treats people, with gentle vision to see everything. Kingdom qiangming rich, and let me know the country strong, and each of us the effort is closely linked, And we each person's sweat and wisdom of the Chinese nation, is built in the cornerstone, gripes rise national xing is national rich, national rich or country strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment