Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm going to sing a song

All the way back, all the way from gengma and lincang, all the way from wa village, all the way was sentimental, melancholy. The life always has countless disconsolate, countless cannot grasp, countless unknown, countless helpless, countless depart, the countless swiftness, gather together and you'll never get together again. If you can, I'm going to sing a song for her ancient poetry heard "it is unbearable good-bye".

 I always looked out of the window, all the way to think: which one is it wa village girl village? What a tea garden is her tea garden? Which one is the seas of sugarcane rippled gently GanZheLin her? What a banana XiangJiaoLin is her XiangJiaoLin banana Lin? Her smiling face, her beauty of the figure will appear and had often appeared in which one tea field sugarcane field, which a banana banana woods...

I always thought, she was wearing beautiful wa girl dress, stand in the roadside fields village on the edge of the mountains like. I always think, when we are away, she and several girl riding a motorcycle leave shape. They want to go where? Is home, dwellings, or want to return next ballroom, accompany the strange man like me drink singing and dancing, she treats them whether they would still like to like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment