Wednesday, January 19, 2011

until I repent of that day


I took his playing days, in Shanghai bund, Oriental pearl TV tower, yuyuan garden and so on have left our happy footprint. One night, we sat beside the sea, the sea breeze blowing slowly, slowly he said, after graduating from high school, he never love, because my heart has been unable to hold, others. Could not invest in new love, he also once distressed, can now think, no matter whether I still willing to accept his, he will wait for me, until I repent of that day.

His words make me very touched, I also slowly remember these years he told me of good. Besides classmate party, we don't have met. Although we far away, but he often sends the mail to me, is sometimes greetings words, is sometimes some philosophical prose or jokes, she continues to be all these years, no matter whether I reply to him. I seldom contact with him, but when the mood to talk to my trouble, I also can always get want comfort.

Proper I remembers when he peeled off blouse, I saw him back impressively inscribed "rain" word, "rain" word top still have wings. I immediately shocked, he has been very good, not rebellious people, can he to me, incredibly to choose tattoo. At this moment, I am already moved beyond words. His outstretched hand grabbed me, I did not push him, because I felt that his chest or so warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment