Wednesday, January 19, 2011

insipid safe until I met YuanWei


We went to different cities of the university, before I left, I gave him a book of essays, yu qiuyu he gave me a medal for his own engrave seals, engraved with his name. After graduation we lost touch, my first love also had come to an end. Didn't seem too many sad because I was still not understand love.

Meet people don't accomplishment original love can so hurt

In the college, may be high school by LiFan influence, I also becomes lively and cheerful, participated in many societies and interest class, active in various stage. Maybe that is the life full, rich, and I had no love, will also LiFan gradually behind. After graduation, I successfully in yichang work, life gradually become insipid safe until I met YuanWei.

That is in the winter of 2007, in elementary school students party, I met hadn't seen for years of primary school, YuanWei is one of them. He joined the army after he graduated from junior high school, he was just back from wuhan veterans, ready to find job in yichang. Party of time, I could feel his eyes followed me, this let me heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment