Monday, January 17, 2011

I watched her cell phone


Although know, all this because zhao buried single pay, she do is what I should do, I still feel her to me have a feeling of something, has a another meaning. This, is my girl, with a wa a maiko GeNv PeiJiu girl predestination, only a few hours, only an acquaintance, have no future, no second.

On the way back, all the way was disconsolate, all the way to think of her, when think insipid, strange wa dai village and scenery, when shan because met her, in my eye will have a special meaning, feel to have special beauty, special kindness. Unfortunately, I watched her cell phone saved so many pictures, but can't get one.

On the way back, all thinking about her appearance, her eyes, her eyelash, but just apart overnight, I told her the shape of the memories are very slippery. Swiftness, and because the wa girl is GeNv PeiJiu girl dancers theaters, unfavorable asked the girl's name, so I don't know her name, unfavorable also with somebody else to smile, can't ask somebody else photos sent into my E-mail address, I also unfavorable to who you are and where are, detailed address, phone number to tell her. If it is other types of friends, and not in the ballroom dancers PeiJiu GeNv understanding of girls, I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment