Wednesday, January 19, 2011

through a failed in love


May be over the years, I've to his growing reliance, affection also in imperceptible in deepening, when he raised together of the time, I agreed. Or I early in love with him, just didn't own perceive it. We walked again arrive together, through a failed in love, I also sends to cherish and his feelings. He told me, it is continue to love and spoiled rather.

We get along very well, he can always bring me laugh. Like without saying anything, we always jonno and unspoken. And LiFan together, I never knew what real happiness. This year New Year's day, we went back to the yichang. At present, our feelings stable in August, ready to get married. Tell my story to tell everyone, if you ever encountered bad love, also don't lose confidence in future, want to believe in hope is just around the corner. I also wanted to all "remain male", "left" say, don't too female impatient, always have a love awaits you, maybe true love is on your side.

LanYu ending is happy, and after a period of ex-marxists, after accidental love with all like first lover again in hand, for many people, this is not common, so also say LanYu is lucky, not everyone is so good luck. But LanYu end say the words but unrelated to pour with lucky as current "remain male", "remain female" good advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment