Wednesday, January 5, 2011

life because of loving companionship and more fascinating

Standing on the threshold of the year-end, scan widely storied male state city streets and lanes, the hand of the people in the basket full of green and happy. I saw in the thick Christmas festival, everyone's wrinkles and MeiShao on spread open. At this moment, New Year's footsteps approached quietly, good wish also slowly begins to grow: national wealth, people happiness; A good and prosperous life, social harmony. The political learned person and, peaceful... Let us passionately hugging the upcoming 2011! I believe that in the New Year, , because love life deserving and more happiness, society for dedicated successively and more harmonious.
Tonight, small wind cold jehiel, and cold still, but I sat in the warm home, facing the computer screen, on the keyboard beating with these words, countenance stretch, heart pure enrages bright. Look back at their own 2010, I one step a footprint walk, leaf of a flower bloom, sweat for joy, condensed harvest, wholeheartedly persistence guard cultivated, unremitting pursuit in the firm. I believe that my 2011 come in of sleet after 2010, has not fear any challenges and block, experience the increasingly rich aroused my heart confidence multiply. Get rid of the 2010 body and heart of haze, my mood will be let into more relaxed and cheerful. Just like in this quiet Christmas night, I showing the tired body, sorting the numerous thoughts, feelings, in averting of prospects in feeling. I sincerely wish the 2010 enriched and busy year, same continuance in my New Year 2011 the brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment